Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DT
4,794 Posts
QUOTE (garywelsh @ 5 Jun 2005, 14:01)... its brilliant to see the RSS feeds.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are useful. I use a RSS plug-in with my browser to keep abreast of news from a wide variety of news sites.

The RSS feed is only as good as the content on the site, so to help us along, if anyone has any good news, please feel free to contribute to the relevant sections.

We may put more specific RSS feeds in place when interest grows. Events and shows is one example, but we can do others if there is sufficient demand.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Everybody

Just joined today, I too recognise some familiar names from another site!

I model in 00, mainly BR Southern Region and have 2 layouts at present - an end to end exhibition layout "South Pimlico" (3 shows to date, more booked plus forthcoming article in the "Modeller") and a continuous main line layout "Clerebury Town" which is under construction.

Colin

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have just found the site again, after an unaccountable delay. My preferred period is the late 50s British Railways and I model the ECML in the NE Region. I still prefer 00 finewscale as I am too committed to change to 18 mm. There are some photos of my layout posted on the London & North Eastern Railway Forum.

Colombo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.