Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decoder fitted Europen locomotives for £25.00, (well if the Americans can have them in HO why can't we have them in N?)
Decoders for £1.00, (can't be much more complicated than the all in one TV remotes in Poundland).
Kato to do 30% double slips, (that's what my trackplan and 6'x2' space calls for).
Model railway mags that tell you how to fix up all those old loco's you buy on Ebay, (mags seem to be just adverts for new stuff).
Spare parts that don't cost the earth, (have you seen the price for replacement Farish gears??).
Complete catenary sets for a tenner, (well, there isn't really that much to them as far as I can see).
Oh, and I'll have the Moon too.
Well, that's what I'd like to see. No doubt others would like something different.

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE (poliss @ 4 Feb 2007, 22:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Model railway mags that tell you how to fix up all those old loco's you buy on Ebay, (mags seem to be just adverts for new stuff).
Spare parts that don't cost the earth, (have you seen the price for replacement Farish gears??).

Have to agree on the magazines they are a fine example of the saying "money makes the world go round"
OK we need adds but some mags go over the top.

Sadly the locos themselves and spare parts for Farish locos are scarce and expensive here in Australia, that is why I chose to model Japanese types.

Just one wish for me, I would love someone to manufacture an N Gauge Climax Loco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts