Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not on a work bench as such, but it is what I am working on at the moment.

After returning to model railways a couple of months ago after a 17 year break, I felt my skill would have improved as I matured like a piece of cheese.

I threw out the gauntlet for help with the design of the layout and got alot of help, I have tweeked it slightly but in essense it's there.

The track is all but layed, and I had to start on the scenery to try my skills......

Any how enough of the waffle, heres some photo's

Thanks for looking, comments welcome..

Cpt Jack

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Looking good Cap'n,

I like the hedge/overgrowth in front of the LNER/Caley(?!!) tank - very effective.

Regards

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (10001 @ 13 Aug 2008, 00:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Cpt.
Just having another look at your terrific greenery, and wondering : is that your parrot in the third bush from the left ???
Regards Tony. I'd put in an emoticon here if I knew how to do it.!!!!!

I think it might be, he gets about a bit....

Cheers

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Cpt Jack Sparrow @ 12 Aug 2008, 20:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I was just playing with my repaint and weathering skills on a spare loco......I appologise.

It's OK - you don't have to - I'm a Southern man!

QUOTE (10001 @ 12 Aug 2008, 22:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just having another look at your terrific greenery, and wondering : is that your parrot in the third bush from the left ???

Well parrakeets have become more or less indigenous down in this part of the UK.

Regards

·
Administrator
10,020 Posts
Very nice

David

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Very good detail there. I think your car may be out of scale slightly!
Steve

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.