Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow club member who's also into Z but not on the net has asked me to find out where to get scenic accessories for this scale. Does anyone know? The range has be fairly limited I would have thought with just a couple of manufacturers making the trains themselves.
Has anyone any suggestions please?
Ta.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Kibri certainly do builings and a few road vehicles, I have a feeling Sommerfeldt may do catenary and Noch and Busch may do trees. Additionally Preiser do figures. Hope this helps.

Regards

·
Registered
574 Posts
Try taking a look at the Wargaming suppliers. Companies such as GHQ manufactures microtank in 1:285 scale. As well as tanks, they also make a range of military trucks and cars. Other manufactures suplt scenary in this scale...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to you both. I'll pass the info on!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
QUOTE (denver @ 25 Mar 2008, 03:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a Z gauge layout and have used many items from railway-scenics and they have built dioramas for me , you can find them at http://railway-scenics.bravehost.com , or via e-bay then screen name is 8876cheryl , hope that helps happy modelling ...

Hi Denver. Welcome to the Forum.

I have a couple of these dioramas (well, in my case, items like flower boxes) and they are excellent. I cannot see how to fit the dioramas themselves into my layout - I wouldn't know what to do at the edges.

Best wishes,
Chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi many thanks for the wellcome, i have some planters as well from them , they are very good , i was thinking of putting a thin coating of dark brown earth scater around the bases to look like mud , they look realy great out side shops and on the station platform , happy modeling

1 - 10 of 10 Posts